Lenovo ThinkReality VRX
Lenovo ThinkReality VRX: The evolution of virtual reality in the enterprise
The immersive virtual reality experience for business
Virtual reality (VR) is radically transforming the way business organisations learn, collaborate and innovate. And Lenovo has the perfect solution for experiencing this new world of opportunity. Introducing the Lenovo ThinkReality VRX headset:
- An all-in-one VR device
- Six degrees of freedom (6DoF)
- Full-color, high-resolution rendering capabilities for immersive mixed reality (MR) applications
A powerful solution for virtual work experiences
The freedom of movement and manipulation of virtual objects makes ThinkReality VRX the ideal choice for training in service skills or technical tasks.
- Soft skills training in VR is 4 times faster than classroom training.
- ThinkReality VRX can simulate high-risk or limited-availability environments or systems, providing valuable training experiences that might not otherwise be possible.
- Training in VR environments has reduced the risk of workplace injury by 43%.
And as more corporate organisations explore the limitless potential of virtual environments like the metaverse, they'll need future-ready hardware like ThinkReality VRX to make the most of these new experiences.
Designed for business
Unlike VR solutions for consumer or gaming applications, Lenovo ThinkReality VRX is designed for business.
- Dedicated construction and hygienic materials for greater access, long life and reliable operation.
- Supports VR and MR content - wired or wireless - and cloud-based rendering for a wide range of use cases.
This enterprise VR solution also supports enterprise-grade security practices with a secure supply chain and manufacturing process that vets every component and service provider.
Increasingly diverse use cases
With 6DoF capability and full colour and resolution fidelity, the Lenovo ThinkReality VRX is ideal for an infinite range of enterprise virtual and mixed reality applications. From retail, sales and security training to mechanical design, construction and other simulations, ThinkReality VRX is perfect for immersive soft skills, technical skills and interactive linear experiences.
Enhanced comfort for extended use
The ThinkReality VRX headset incorporates key design advances to make it more comfortable for extended VR sessions in the office, home or wherever VR training, collaboration or design takes place.
Innovative pancake lenses for improved visual clarity and a smaller form factor.
Long-life battery optimally positioned at the back for an incredibly balanced design and easy long-term wear.
- Processor: Snapdragon® XR2+ Gen 1
- OS: Android 12
- RAM: 12 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Optics: Pancake lens
- Resolution: 2280 x 2280 per eye
- Field of view: 95
- Refresh rate: 70/90Hz
- Pass-through: Full HD colour pass-through with 2 cameras
- Tracking: 4-camera 6DoF optical tracking
- Audio: Built-in speakers, dual microphone, 3.5mm jack
- Controller type: 6DoF controllers, hand tracking, headset buttons
- Battery: 6900 mAh with USB-C charging, rear placement
- PC: Wi-Fi streaming/wired connection via USB-C stream
Expand your training, collaboration and design for tomorrow's experiences. Contact your Lenovo representative today to learn more about ThinkReality VRX.