Hypermobile and autonomous lockers
The Tabicase® MP1 is a hypermobile and autonomous locker system designed to secure, recharge and transport fleets of laptops or VR headsets. Made in France, it has an integrated electrical safety system that protects your devices and your electrical installation from peak loads and power surges.
Large storage capacity
The Tabicase® MP1 can hold up to 6 laptops or 4 virtual reality headsets. Thanks to the LED indicators, you can see at any time when your devices are charged. In addition, charging is optimised and the batteries are protected to last longer.
Charging is always optimised with Tabicase® MP1, which preserves the batteries and extends their life. The Tabipower system offers fast and smart USB charging with dual USB-C / USB-A connectivity and dual Power Delivery and Quick Charg protocols, enabling USB technologies for today's and tomorrow's devices.
A rigid case
The Tabicase® MP1 is equipped with a hard case with handles, wheels and trolley for easy transport of mobile devices. The interior partitions are removable and adaptable to the integrated devices, and there is a secure central technical area.
Control and ventilation
The master on/off switch with indicator light controls the power supply to the Tabicase® MP1 and the natural convection ventilation system ensures optimum ventilation. Finally, the 3-metre angled power cord makes it easy to set up the Tabicase® MP1 in a professional environment.
- Storage capacity for up to 6 laptops or 4 virtual reality headsets
- Hypermobile, self-contained lockers for securing, charging and transporting mobile devices
- Built-in power safety to protect devices and electrical system from power surges and spikes
- Charging status display with LED indicators to show when devices are charged at any time
- Optimised charging and protected batteries for longer battery life
- Tabipower, fast and smart USB charging with dual USB-C / USB-A connectivity and dual Power Delivery and Quick Charg protocols
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.